BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 29 January 2012

A test from Allah

Hello all,

How's everyone? How's life treating you? Mine... dah bukan bumpy ride lagi dah... dah jadi roller coaster... *puke*

I am being put in a situation.. that you can never imagine ... Sedihnye hati when a flower which is about to bloom has withered .... and to make things worse is that when I can't even share this burden with anyone... So, here I am... melampiaskan rasa at this voiceless window pane.. I have no idea, that I can be so sabar in dealing with this matter.. I've been brushed off... been given silent treatment.. avoided... you tell me... but in the name of Allah SWT... the Most Merciful and Gracious of all... I came to realize that.. Allah has chosen me to experience this because He wants me to constantly remembers Him... So, having to take this challenge... I decided to keep on praying for His blessings and power to help me to get through this with all the sabar that I have..


I believe I can! InsyaAllah...

1 comment: