BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 27 January 2012

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P

Is there such thing as best friends? Been asking this to myself quite frequently these days...

Perhaps, it is indeed true of the old time saying that... "one will find true best friend, when one learns to give but not to take"

In my humble years of life.. I've came across with countless homosapien whom I was and I still am as matter of fact.... very...veryyy proud at calling them best friends... Very soon I realize that the word best friend is indeed a very sacred...noble...special... over the moon kinda special that is... should I call or at least put you in the list..

I am the type of person whom...appreciate friendship.. This is why... there are times when we are separated by our personal life..duty ... responsibilities and chores.. I would still seek for some time to hangout in the name of friendship....

I just love the companionship and the catching up momento... yet again.. there are also times when I felt that friends will just remain as friends especially those whom will only seek for your companionship when they need a shoulder to cry on... sedih kan...


Yet again... banyak yet betulkan aku nih! :p....

I am forever thankful to Allah that He has given the bestest.. amek kau!...the bestest friends of all... I shall not name anyone in particular... but heyyy.. I guess you know who you are...


*Hugs*





No comments:

Post a Comment