BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 13 January 2012

Bumpy Ride

Hello all,

How's everyone? How's life treating you so far? Mine kinda suck! Big time! First and foremost... I was again being bombarded with more work and responsibilities... well... If I wanna take that positively.. it is indeed a very good indicator as to show that my bosses have recognized and have their belief in me... the negative side would be ... More work + more responsibilities - 24 hours/day ÷ a week = NO LIFE!!!! how 'FUN' can that be!!!


To make things worse.. the one that I am ...well what is the right word ya... ermmm...the one that I am close with at the moment is very365x persistent in asking me out!!! OMG! Suffocated! And I kinda find it cute but when he is/was pushing my limit.. it resulted me to have/feel --- a MAJOR TURN OFF!!! It's memeningkan... tolongglah faham... I really cannot take it if you keep on pushing it... sabar lah.... Am still struggling to forget my previous relationship.. whom I was and I still am feel pretty much comfortable with! Am giving you the chances... tapi I need a man... and for now... you aint no man , dude! Tolonglahhhh faham... as much as I wanna go out with you.. I wouldn't want to be the one who has to go and pick you up! For GOD's Sake ... drive to my house and bawa I keluarrrr... sengal!!! I wouldn't want to be forced to go to somewhere or do things that I dont like... Jangan buat I rasa mcm takde chemistry... *lelah betul den*


So, to that someone... I really hope that you can be a man instead of a cry baby! If I want a baby might as well I adopt one! pffffttttt

No comments:

Post a Comment