BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 4 December 2011

Mentaliti Orang Melayu

Hello there,

How's your weekend so far... diam tak diam Our SUNDAY is coming to an end soon... cepat kan masa berlalu.... Tengah sedap2 rehat dekat rumah nih tetiba teringat yang esok is another working day for me! *sigh*

Entah kenapa...sekarang nih...semangat nak kerja tuh sangat kurang... Unlike before...in my previous workplace... I work without hesitation... I work without paksaan... am not gonna deny that there were times when I felt macam nak larikk jauh2 dari kerja but still I was determined enough to obligingly get myself outta the bed everyday at 4.30am so that I can be at work as early as 6.15am... tak kisah pun! I guess colleagues does play an important role! Back then in KDU, I have wonderful colleagues whom I can proudly call them as F.R.I.E.D.S but now.... tho the fact that there are less people to communicate with... (due to small number of staffs) I can safely say that I can only call 2 of them as my friends! The rest...banyak yg jaki dan iri hati dengan my performance at the workplace! sedih kan! :(

Come to think of it... perhaps it could be due to the mentality orang melayu itu sendiri... why am I saying this ....

In KDU ----- less malays more non-malays + the attitude of trying to make everything a success collaboratively + sikap tak peduli hal orang asalkan kerja siap = happy!!!!

NOW ------- all malays + eager to outshine oneself than interested for overall success + nosy and busy body menjadi makanan ruji = sad!!!


yelah kan!!! aissshhhhh *sigh

May Allah gives me perseverance and strength to face my own race whom are interested in non other but personal success!

No comments:

Post a Comment