BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 30 December 2011

Crappy Week when you about to hit the button of Welcoming 2012

Holla everyone... how's everything? how's life? Mine kinda sucks a bit these few days... *sigh* There were so many things that happened since last weekend.. first I was invited to join my sis for her company's family day...then, as I got back to work on Tuesday... I was bombarded with gazillion work...then, due to my absent-mindedness, my kaching kaching... yess dollars and cents terbang untuk service kereta... huwarrghhh... and to add spice to my most not so delightful week is having to put up with fake colleagues and someone who is very much confused!!! * triple sighs for that*

Well... the so-called long weekend started of when I decided to follow my sis and her family to a family day trip to Cherating... Everything went well until one of her staff's spouse acted like a stuck-up douche bag! well... lets not hide behind the bush.. my sis has a driver...a very nice chap though..(always there to help my parents to hospital for my dad's dialysis routine and all... I sincerely thanked him for the good deeds!) ..and this particular chap has a wife who is no good at all and only thinks that she is sooo damn ...aisshhhh I really don't know what to say... she practically complains on eveything.. lauk sikit tak cukuplah when we had our dinner... orang nih sombing lah... orang nih macam ni lah.. aisshhhh all I can say sbout her in one word.... YES une wordie (rusty french tho!)..... BIMBO!!! definitely a lady yg konon rasa bagus but for the actual fact she is a nobody... note that all the expenses for the trip was fully paid by my sis!!! pfffttttt ...lagi nak mengomel!!! then, she created a scene with her husband when she can easily get jealous when the husband is talking to someone... and the one that made me so pissed of was when I had to drive the car...all the way from Cherating..and she was yacking and dozed offf!!!! pfffttttt ingat aku driver kau ke apa!!!! I was damn annoyed until I stopped at a gas station to fill up the fuel and instructed my sis's other staff to sit at the front to chat with me... mind you she was pissed (YES the bimbo was pissed) ...she was making a very heated remarks to the husband..provoking and all... well I was so glad that I did not stoop to her level... and layan her craziness.... but instead I ignored and kept on berborakking with the rest... LOL!!! I even said that... satu hari nanti kena cerai baru tahu langit tinggi rendah!!! and memang masin mulut aku nih... she was actually divorced with TALAK 3 yesterday.. @-@ ... and yes... am not kidding... the husband found out that she's having an affair... dush!!! no wonder she is soooo stuck-up!

I guess cukup dulu the story for the BIMBO!!

The next update would be pasal kerjaaa.... huwarrrgghhhhh..... I was being bombarded with tonnes of workkk huwaaa.... from teaching up until having to form a new course was being push to me!!!! Nanges!!!! My colleagues... (the ones who are very dear to me) said that I was asked to do all that because the bosses trust that I can manage and perform well... tapiii... rasa nak terbalik ngadap lappy buat kerja!!!! But again... come to think of that, I think I was still fine until I terpaksa deal dgn si pondan tua (remember my entry pasal office politics tuh) and yes there are an additional to it now..as am having 2 witches around tooo..... huwaaaa... satu tuh emo gila... satu lagi bossy nak mampus!!! shite!!!!


The last thing that had happened to me this week would be something of my personal matters...:-

1) I missed someone ------ damn I missed him so much!!! :(
2) I decided to open up my heart for other options... and yes went out with someone... which I dragged a close friend along!

and while I am posting this particular story.. the one that I went out with is busy texting me... non-stop!!! *pening*

anyway... got to go... Feels like I need a time - off... adios amigos friends... till we meet again! Have a wonderful New Year...!!!!

1 comment: