BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 22 August 2011




Love is indeed one of the mysterious forms of feelings that one could have possibly experienced! Love is the bonding and feeling that can make a person to act or react in a manner that he/she is had never dream of behaving!


I've seen a lot of people... whom are very closed to my heart who have acted unreasonably in the name of love! There are some who is willing to have affairs with married men just because they're not in a relationship!!!! There're some who just sit and endure all the craps from their partner just to ensure that they have someone to talk to before they go to their dreamland!!! There are some who is willing to sacrifice their family just to follow a guy! God!


As for me... love is indeed one of the essentials in my life but... I am not willing to endure nonsenses and craps just in the name of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment