BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 18 August 2011

Life at KDU

Life is indeed full with surprises! In my short period of life.. I've been through a lot... The ups and downs of love story... the office politics ---- sigh----.... after for more than 2 and half years of devotion to my work place, I have decided to place my resignation letter a month ago... Today marked my 1 month notice after I tendered for resignation.. To certain extent... I feel frustrated for my contributions and hard work were not valued accordingly.... Even so... I am still proud for.. I am... one of the few Malays who has succeeded in holding the highest position in the organization... Having to faced the dirty politics of the power-crazy biatch and Ah Meng (bukan nama sebenar) .. have groomed me to be stronger and witty to face the real meaning of the world, we called WORK!


I hope in my short tenure there... I have shared and touched some souls.. I have educated and quenched the thirst of wisdom and knowledge of my students... I am a very proud teacher; for whom I managed to witness not one..not two... but a handful of young souls who have zilt knowledge when it comes to English... from not being able to say a sentence... they now can challenge my word... for not being able to say their life story... they can now debate with me... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment