BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 12 November 2011

Office Politics! Yucks!

It has been a while since I last blogged... guess since I left my previous work place... Talking about that... just wanna share a few things... semenjak dah tukar tempat kerja nih... pelbagai incidents dah aku lalui... terpaksa menahan hati menyampah dengan fe'eel orang terutamanya... pffftttttttt


Just recently, a few things happened to me... having to join an organization that can barely breathe at the moment...due to setting up of courses and what not... I have had met with a few weirdo!

1. A very confused, annoying individual who can even decide ITS own gender
2. A very jaki co-worker

these 3 weirdos have has made my life upside down at the moment.... the first weirdo who is pretty much confused with ITS own gender walau hakikatnya dia sebenarnya si tua berumur!!!! but yeahhhh i can still tolerate IT enough if IT shuts ITS bloody mouth! BUt again those who are confused with thier own gender is definitely SICK! they are just like parasites!!!!.... the other one is the worst of all... she rasa she is too good to listen to anyone's suggestions... walhal she knows nothing but always lick the superiors' asses!!! What I hate most is that always ask me about things especially related to administrative matters and present them in meetings as if the ideas, knowledge are from her!!!! BUSUK hati punya orang!!!! menyampahhhh!!!! What is even worse is that she cant stand to see the superiors like me! appreciate me! haaaa... itulah... if u are good tak payah nak tunjuk pandai membabi buta.... people will notice you!!!!pffttttttt!

No comments:

Post a Comment