BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 10 September 2011

K-Drama ---- My new addiction!

I know that I am a late bloomer... for people have been indulging themselves for years in watching K-drama... I used not to be able to understand why people enjoy this type of show... soon enough... akibat penangan Boys over Flower.. I am hooked with this K-drama thingy wajiggy.... addicted I tell You!!!... Sangat!! I can actually spend hours bunking on my bed.... sampai pening sebab nak habiskan tengok the series.... pppfffftttt.... if only I have such determination to finish up my dissertation! :p ROTFL!

Anyhow.... i gues the Bollywood era has ended and now people change their chapters to new fresh shows such as k-drama... now just like the rest.. tho am a little bit late... I can safely say that Korean Drama actors... you've got me hooked! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment