BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 16 September 2011

Bitter lessons

In my very short tenure of less than 3 years at my current work place (soon to be called as my ex work place) I have encountered a lot of incidents that can make me smile for my entire life and also incidents that make me wanna cry! Being in my position (having to lead a team of 9 staffs - mixture of seniors staffs and junior staffs) have made me aware that life can be a bitch at times! I have also learnt that... never ... ever... hope for people to feel thankful of all the help that we have done!!!! pffftttttt!!!!!!

I have learnt that :-

1. I should not help any friend to get a job at my work place especially if they aren't straight! Be it if they're g*** or l*******!
2. Never help to cover your friend's co colleague's work for they would just feel thankful for 1 minute and forget all about it after that!!
3. Never put a high hope for your friends to feel appreciative and thankful coz they won't!!!!! Well... at least 1 0r 2 will but... not everyone tho!


There are more if I want to write ... but I guess I shall not be like them... I won't bring myself too low up to the point of not being grateful to someone whom have helped me a lot! cheerss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment