BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 23 April 2012

Is life treating you well???

Howdy all.... Never thought that I'm gonna scribble again this soon tho.. anyway... since this is one of my ways to luahkan apa yang I rasa... so here I am... All these while... I thought that I have lots of friends... those whom I shall be extremely proud off to claim them as my friends... but... hmmm having to be at a new workplace... having to meet new mates... I tend to rethink... *sigh* .... I came to realize that sometimes... the ones that I was so dearly attached to ... might not feel the same tho! *sigh* sedihhhhhh...... for the time being my new mates are always there... the ones before... hmmmmmm nak call sebulan sekali pun susah.... entah lah! ok now apehal I emo??? I emo pasal I demam kot!

No comments:

Post a Comment